Monday, November 9, 2009

what i ate.

my recent discovery of fashion blogs has given me an idea. it clearly wouldn't be interesting or inspiring if i took a picture of what i wore everyday. so i started thinking about what would be interesting. and then it hit me: what i ate. not in the "look at this fabulous meal i cooked this evening with small green leafy garnishes" way but in the "wow. i would have never though about putting those things together" way.

for example:

yesterday i woke up and had a bit of condensed chicken and rice soup from a can. a few hours later, i popped some popcorn and added a considerable amount of dark chocolate peanut M&Ms to the bowl. mid afternoon, i baked a piece of chicken with garlic herb marinara sprinkled over it, made a smoothie (soy milk, a banana, oats, cinnamon, and nutmeg), and then joined some friends for chips and salsa.

yeah, maybe i'll stick to my random stories of my day blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment