Wednesday, December 30, 2009

where o where has my little phone gone?

i've always felt like i've been on the verge of crazy. today has confirmed that hypothesis.

i recently misplaced my phone in my one bedroom apartment.

this does not make me crazy.

what makes me crazy is where i kept expecting for it to show up. when i checked my mailbox this morning a small part of me honestly thought it may be sitting next to the january issue of o magazine. when i reached for a five dollar bill to pay for my latte this afternoon, a small part of me honestly thought it may have somehow fit into my hobo wallet.

and that, my friends is what makes me crazy.

please still be my friend and don't be offended when i don't answer my phone that has still not shown up in my freezer.

and ransdell, i won't be able to meet you in vegas for new year's eve. my apologies.

2 comments: