Tuesday, July 14, 2009

and I pretend to be educated.

I have been applying for jobs for about three months now.
I have written customized cover letters and I have several versions of my resume.

Today I found out that my resume has been opening on other's computers with all of the changes ever made to it and all the formatting adjustments in red. This has been the case with every resume I have sent out since April.

Part of me is relieved. Maybe that's why I can't seem to turn any employer's heads.
The other part of me feels ridiculous.
I will be focusing on the first part.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Gah, Jen. That blows. Just stay positive, though. The market blows. I wish you the best of luck!

    Hell, I work in a wine shop. It pays the bills and it is relatively stress free.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete