Sunday, July 5, 2009

These are my confessions.

Okay, to be fair I have seen quite a few articles on CNN about former President Zelaya.

Other random confessions:
-I watched a morning talk show (thanks unemployment for introducing me to such American novelties).
-I followed the show's advice and joined a free online dating site out of morbid curiosity. I have discovered why guys no longer ask girls out. Online, to initiate conversation a guy simply has to press the "flirt" button and choose one of five responses (ranging from "Hey there!" to the ever popular "I like your photo.") Look at me unlocking the secrets of 21st Century dating (or in my case not-dating...!) I also have a new found joy for being single. Seriously, if you're 38 with 3 kids, let's go to a default answer of "No I'm not interested."

No comments:

Post a Comment