Monday, May 10, 2010

listography.

in an effort to get everything off my mind and my heart this evening i've prepared a list of what is taking up space:
  • responsible resourcefulness
  • keeping up with old friends
  • friends in other countries
  • friends moving to other countries
  • 19 year olds living in the woods with their fiances
  • being taken advantage of 
  • willfully letting others take advantage of me
  • living in my apartment for the next 3 months
  • not living in my apartment after 3 months
  • asking too much of others
  • when spaghetti isn't just spaghetti
  • when is rest selfish
  • when is pushing yourself to give too much selfish
  • alanis morisette
  • starting an orphanage
  • continuing my work with the homeless and formerly homeless
  • people coming and going through the ministry i work with
  • defining success correctly and independently
  • club dread
  • working inside my god-given personality
  • breaking through past my god-given personality
  • the sum of my habits, intentional and otherwise
  • the root of my dysfunctionality
  • prioritizing good things
  • when efficiency needs to be re-evaluated
  • a total eclipse of the heart

2 comments: