Saturday, October 31, 2009

texas book festival adventures.

i have so many stories welling up inside of me:

*developing an enormous crush on one of the authors because of his incredible hair which resulted in me just staring at him for an hour as i directed people to his book signing table.

*realizing that everyone at the book festival was weird and unmarried thus solidifying my theory that i am a nerd because i read.

*accidentally giving my number to a guy who is substantially shorter than me and swears that "he's never done this before". i'm still about confused as to "this" was referring to asking a girl out or the fact that he left a note on my car that he recognized from when he gave me directions to another parking garage.

*not realizing that the homeless man i was talking to about the gardening project i'm working with was not really interested in the project but in me...twenty minutes later.

and the halloween festivities haven't yet begun!

1 comment:

  1. WOW.
    I wish I was getting to see you tonight. Can't wait to hear more about this LIVE and IN PERSON.
    Tomorrow!?!?

    Oh. Did you not realize that Moe thinks you're hot as well?

    ReplyDelete