Thursday, October 29, 2009

what's a girl to do?

seriously, though, what is a girl to do when she has been sipping a latte at her favorite coffee shop for a few hours with her stuff strewn about the small yet eclectic table (read: small scraps of paper with random to do lists, a bag, a wallet, a book, and various unnecessary pens and pencils, not to mention her laptop) and the coffee's diuretic tendencies begin to catch up with her?

should she:
a.) pack up everything, go to the restroom on the other side of the coffee shop only to return shortly and have to unpack her stuff again?
b.) leave everything and assume other patron's good will?
c.) pack up only things of monetary value?
d.) give up and go home?
e.) ask the college student across the way to watch her stuff?

i'm not saying this is what everyone should choose, but i think i'm going with d this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. I usually pick b but it depends on where I am and what kind of characters are sitting in my vicinity. Or I might try to put my sweater or something over the laptop and take my purse with me. Or maybe you could leave the laptop open to a large page that says, DO NOT TAKE MY STUFF, I"M WATCHING YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete