Wednesday, September 9, 2009

not all created equal.

thanks to tons of suave looking panamanians, when i got back from my week in panama i ordered a pair of white skinny jeans online.

lesson 1: never order jeans online.
lesson 2: never order jeans white AND skinny without trying them on.

i don't wear them very often, but every once in a long while i'll see them hanging innocently in my closet and put them on and forget what they've done to me in the past. today was one of those days.

there are two reason why i have grown to hate these pants:
reason 1: throughout the day the waist stretches out to an absurd width.
reason 2: throughout the day the ankle gets progressively smaller and works its way up my calf.

i hope you have an accurate mental picture of me leaving the office.
ridiculous.

needless to say, i'm going to be a bit more thoughtful about what i wear to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
    I think your labels are the best part of this blog.
    I don't think there's anything you could DO to look like a marshmallow, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I didn't know that anyone really looked at the labels...I'm glad my subtleties aren't being overlooked!

    ReplyDelete